Upcoming Trade Events
The Barbados Private Sector Trade Team (BPSTT) in conjunction with the Ministry of Industry, International Business, Commerce and Small Business Development and the Barbados Coalition of Services Industries (BCSI) will be hosting a trade forum on April 5-6, 2017 at the Radisson Aquatica Resort, Aquatic Gap, St. Michael.
The specific objectives of the forum:
• Explore opportunities for increase trade relations with the United Kingdom (UK) in goods, services and investment;
• Allow companies to learn from the experiences of other regional companies that are doing well in the UK;
• Update the private sector on Brexit and the implications it will have on their trade relations with the United Kingdom (UK) and the EU in general;
• Explore opportunities for the development of joint partnerships and other forms of business creation through a business-to-business session; and
• Monitor the local regulatory framework in the area of services with the intention of stimulating growth in the service sector, inter alia.
This massive online open course (MOOC) seeks to strengthen participants' capacities in project management for development, so that projects can be effectively and efficiently executed. Register and be part of more than 15,000 participants to join the first edition. You'll Learn:
- Project management international standards and tools
- Concepts and techniques
- PM4R methodology developed by IDB team for project management
- How to identify success factors based on experiences